Worship of the Eucharist
In 2004 Pope John Paul II declared a Year of the Eucharist which ran from October 2004 to October 2005 in preparation for the Synod on the Eucharist in October 2005. This page includes some of the material which was prepared for that year and is suitable for ongoing use.
Holy Communion and Worship of the Eucharist outside Mass
|Ritual Editions||John Neale|
|2 Volume set|
|Volume 1 - Rites||0-9543-0315-6|
|Volume 2 - Biblical readings||0-00-599607-4|
Resources for Exposition
Exposition of the Holy Eucharist
— a guide for celebration
a short guide to the rite of Exposition
Exposition of the Holy Eucharist — Music
A guide to the rite for musicians with music suggestions.
Services of Exposition
Themes are drawn from the Cycle of Prayer. The leaflets contain material for use in a Service of Exposition.
The centre pages can be copied onto A5, back to back, as aid to personal prayer and reflection before the Blessed Sacrament.
- The Harvest of Faith (pdf)
(especially in October – November)
- Openness to the Word of God
Migrants & Refugees (pdf)
(especially in December – January)
- The Communion of the Church (pdf)
(especially in January – February)
- The Growth of the Church (pdf)
(especially in March – April)
- Sharing in the life of the Lord (pdf)
(especially in May – June)
- Alive in Christ (pdf)
(especially in July – August)
- Thanksgiving (pdf)
(especially in September – October)
This material was first prepared for the Solemnity in 2005.
- Celebrating the Solemnity of the Body and Blood of the Lord (Corpus Christi)— booklet (pdf)
- Music and the Liturgy of the Eucharist (pdf)
- Eucharistic Processions (pdf)
- Reflection by Pope Benedict XVI (pdf)